EXECUTIVE ORDERS 21-79
Governor Ron DeSantis has signed Executive Orders 21-79 , which outline all providers administering any COVID-19 vaccine, shall only vaccinate the following populations:
- Long-term care facility residents and staff;
- Persons 40 years of age and older;
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact;
- K-12 school employees 50 years of age and older;
- Persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers.
Effective April 5, 2021, all Floridians shall be eligible to receive any COVID-19 vaccine as prescribed by the Food and Drug Administration.
For a complete listing of vaccine sites within Palm Beach County please click on this link to be directed to Palm Beach County's latest Coronavirus Operations Update.