News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/11/2015 2:42:00 PM to 6/5/2015 12:05:03 AM.

News Flash


Posted on: May 7, 2015

[ARCHIVED] Temporary Changes to the Water Treatment process to include Free Chlorination.

Residents may experience a slight chlorine taste and/or odor in the tap water during this period. If you are especially sensitive to the taste or odor of chlorine, keep an open container of drinking water in your refrigerator for a few hours to allow the chlorine to dissipate. Users of home & commercial dialysis machines, fish tank and aquarium owners and those sensitive to chlorine are advised to take appropriate precautions. This action is taken to assure a safe potable water supply to our customers by providing additional protection against bacteria and may be done periodically in the future. As part of this process, the Village will be flushing fire hydrants. If you need additional information, please contact (561) 965-4022.

Facebook Twitter Email