- Village Departments
- Village Clerk
2023 Uniform Municipal Election - March 14, 2023
The Village Clerk shall determine the qualifications of candidates for Council Member and Mayor positions, in accordance with the provisions of this constitution, and act as judge in the election.
The following offices are up for election:
- Council Member (District 2)
- Patricia Waller - Council Member (Unopposed/Re-Elected - term ends March 2027)
- Council Member (District 4)
- Joni Brinkman
- Alberto Jordat, Jr.
To be eligible for a Village Council seat, the candidate must reside in the district they wish to represent. Using the link below, you can find out what district you are in
- On Monday, November 7, 2022, the qualifying period begins at 12 PM (NOON).
- Monday, November 21, 2022, 12:00 PM (NOON) is the deadline for filing qualifying documents
- December 8, 2022, the Village Council officially announced the 2023 Uniform Municipal Election, Polling Locations, and Canvassing Board (Resolution No. 2022-52)
- Deadline to register to vote is on Monday, February 13, 2023 (https://www.pbcelections.org/Voters/Register-to-Vote)
- The testing of tabulating equipment (Logic & Accuracy Test) is on March 3, 2023, at 10 AM.
- Deadline to request a Vote by Mail Ballot be mailed to you is 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 4, 2023 (https://www.pbcelections.org/Voters/Vote-By-Mail)
- Deadline to return Vote by Mail Ballot is 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 14, 2023
In order to be eligible to vote on March 14, 2023, you must be a registered voter in the Village of Palm Springs to cast your ballot. If you are a registered voter in Palm Springs, you should confirm that the address you have on file with the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections is correct.
Under Florida Statutes, Section 101.6103, the United States Postal Service cannot forward ballots
For more information on voter registration or to request a Vote-by-Mail Ballot, please contact the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections office https://www.pbcelections.org/ or 561-656-6200 or take advantage of their online Mail Ballot Request Service.
Polling locations for the nine (9) precincts for the municipal election and runoff, if necessary, will be the same as those designated by the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections:
- Palm Springs Middle School - 5901 and 5902
Oasis De Amor Baptist Church- 5910 and 5912 (Relocated to Village of Palm Springs Library)
- Palm Springs Village Hall - 5911
- Faith Presbyterian Church - 5908
- Holy Redeemer Episcopal Church - 5916, 5920 and 5921
VILLAGE OF PALM SPRINGS CANVASSING BOARD
On December 8, 2022, the Palm Springs Village Council designated Wendy Link (or her designee) from Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections to serve as the Canvassing Board.