To view indoor facility rental fees please contact our office.
The Village of Palm Springs has several indoor rooms for rent at the Village Center Complex (226 Cypress Lane) for a variety of meetings or events. These rooms are also used for village sponsored meetings and programs.
- The Community Room can hold up to 100 patrons for a banquet or up to 180 theater-style. The Community Room is ideal for large gatherings or conferences.
- The Studio is an ideal area for a dance or recital. The wood floors and mirrored walls allow for perfect teaching conditions for the performing arts. The Studio will accommodate up to 40 individuals.
- The Multi-Purpose Room is a great space for a meeting or small party of up to 40 people. Multiple lighting configurations allow for a variety of different occasions.
- The Classroom is a quiet and comfortable meeting room for up to 15-20 people. There is also a TV / VCR / DVD combo unit on the wall for video presentations.
- The Leisure Activities Building is also ideal for large gatherings of more of an informal nature. This building comes complete with restrooms, water fountain, and a small kitchen area. The room can also be divided in half for two separate programs. The capacity of the building is 100 people.
The Village offers two (2) pavilion rental options for its residents. Village Center Pavilion and Sago Park Pavilion.
Village Center Pavilion
Village Center Pavilion is centrally located at the Village Center Complex and adjacent to Village Hall. This Pavilion comes with four picnic tables, two charcoal grills, and a water fountain. Restrooms are available near the tennis courts. Nearby activities include:
- Basketball courts
- Mini-golf course
- Sand volleyball court
- Splash pad
- Tennis courts
This pavilion is perfect for birthday parties, baby showers, and family reunions. There is a maximum of 25 persons allowed.
Sago Park Pavilion is located on Tenth Avenue between Congress and Davis, immediately behind Palm Springs Baptist Church. The park has a large shelter with picnic tables and restrooms. Restrooms are available adjacent to the main pavilion. Amenities include:
- Fishing pier
- Picnic areas
- Volleyball court
There is a maximum of 75 persons allowed. No alcohol allowed unless a public safety officer is present.